The facilities of the SCCL reach across the Suisse Romande region, in numerous campuses between Lausanne and Geneva.
These include the:
- University of Lausanne (UNIL) at the Biopôle in Epalinges and at Dorigny
- Lausanne University Hospital (CHUV) in Lausanne
- EPFL, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne
- Geneva University Hospitals (HUG) in Geneva
- University of Geneva (UNIGE) in Geneva
The translational cancer research platform of the SCCL
Situated within the Lausanne University Hospital campus, the AGORA is the flagship of the SCCL. This 5 storey state-of-the-art facility, dedicated to translational research, was inaugurated in October 2018. It is currently home to 200 members of the SCCL community.
Photographs (c) Fondation ISREC.